- Cut waste and accelerate value
- Get real time metrics of used SaaS apps
- Utilize cost and usage insights to make consolidation decisions
- Accelerate service delivery with end-to-end automation and control
- Use Insights to improve Security and Compliance
- Secure your SaaS apps and data to maintain privacy and compliance
- Address data governance with industry-specific compliance abilities
- Address sub-optimal usage of applications and consolidate subscriptions
- Forecast and Budget accurately using Aarya–CloudNuro AI engine
- Monitor SaaS adoption rate by utilizing usage insights
- Administer your SaaS portfolio from a single command centre
- Single system of record for all cloud applications
- Manage access, licenses and subscriptions centrally
- Discover Shadow IT, under-used and duplicate applications
- Control costs by consolidating duplicates and reclaiming unused licenses
- Administer all SaaS apps from a single dashboard
- Leverage usage insights to promote accountability
- Make wiser purchase decisions based on usage insights
- Plan better renewal costs by leveraging AI predictions
- Accurately plan and budget for future spends
It is no surprise that SaaS adoption has grown significantly, especially for modern businesses of all sizes. It is estimated that organizations having 1-00 employees use an average of 25-50 SaaS apps. This number increases to about 185 for companies having 100-1000...
This year’s Bessemer Venture Partners’ annual Cloud 100 Benchmark report was published recently and we looked at some broad trends on the top private cloud companies in the report. This, along with the six years of insights that BVP provides reveals an interesting...
Chicago, 6th August 2021 – CloudNuro LLC today announced that it has joined the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), the world’s leading organization dedicated to defining standards, certifications and best practices to help ensure a secure cloud computing environment, and...
What is SaaS? Software as a service (SaaS) refers to software that is developed, managed, hosted and delivered via the internet by one or more service providers. SaaS, is a popular and cost-effective way of accessing software required by an organization. Instead of...