Cloudnuro is an AI-powered SaaS management platform. Our mission is to help companies lower the total cost of cloud ownership by organizing information from cloud systems and empowering our customers by providing enhanced visibility into their cloud applications, platform and infrastructure. CloudNuro also helps in maximising the ROI from cloud-based investments.
We are an organisation that strongly values teamwork, creativity and disciplined design. We recognize the importance of combining simplicity and intelligence to deliver great experiences. If you take pleasure in getting every detail right, join us.
As a UX designer, you will be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately, you will create and own full-fledged design solutions that solve customer problems.
You will also put to purpose your knowledge of user research, usability testing, user journey mapping, wireframes and prototyping.
- Collaborate with the product team to gather and analyse design suitable requirements
- Plan and Conduct research – formal and informal, qualitative and quantitative and drive solutions using data
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboard
- Build appropriate IA, navigation scheme and user journeys and use them to design the user interface
- Validate solutions by conducting usability testing
- Build thoughtful interface design standards that are channel-adequate and advocate its usage
- Reinforce brand attributes and visual touchpoints
- Design elegant & concrete visuals for needful platforms
- Story-tell and deliver design thoughts to team members.
Looking for someone who
- Has hands-on experience with industry tools like Sketch, Adobe, Illustrator.
- Is an excellent communicator, collaborator, and a team player
- Has an understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Understands interaction design principles
- Has good knowledge of typography, iconography, colour, space, and specialised segments of visual design.
- Has adequate understanding of UI elements, layouts, and controls relevant to HTML & CSS.
- Takes challenges positively & works in an outcome-driven mode
- Bachelor’s degree in design, HCI, related stream (or) equivalent practical experience.