Your privacy is important to us. This Policy describes the practices that are CloudNuro’s governing principles regarding the collection, storage and processing of personal data. It is intended to provide you information about how we receive personal data, why we use it, who do we share it with, the steps we take to protect it and how you can control your information sharing with us.
The use of ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘CloudNuro’ in this policy refers to CloudNuro Corp, and its affiliates
What is personal data?
Any information that can be used to identify you is personal data. Common examples of such information are Name, Email, Phone Number or your online information like your device’s IP Address.
When do we collect or receive personal data?
We collect your personal information in multiple ways. Some scenarios occur when you interact with our products or services directly, such as the use of our website, and some data collection might occur via indirect channels such as social media and advertisements. There are various data collection scenarios, including but not limited to the following:
- You visit our website
- You contact us via the contact page on this website, write us an email or give us a call
- You visit an advertisement posted by us on other websites, social media channels or search engines
- When you post information on our social media pages like LinkedIn and Twitter
- Your registration as a user of our products and services
- You create a support ticket to resolve a technical issue
- You join a webinar or podcast hosted by us
- We use other publicly available channels to obtain your information to make you aware of our products and services
What personal data do we collect?
The information collected by us varies based on the nature of our relationship with you and the medium of our interaction with you.
- When you write to us, we retain your correspondence
- We may record your IP address, approximate geographical location and device information such as operating system and browser type when you visit our website, online marketing links or use our products
- We receive your name, email, phone number and other information you provide us when contacting us via our website or our technical support system
- We will secure your authentication details, username and password you use to login, when you register as a user of our products
- Inferential data about your interests from publicly available channels such as social media websites
- Professional information such as title, role and location from professional networking websites
How do we protect your information?
We take the security of your personal data seriously. CloudNuro employees are trained and educated frequently about data privacy and security. We take the following measures to safeguard your information.
- We implement standard industry best practices, such as encryption, to protect your data while it is saved in our systems
- We apply procedural safeguards including limit the need to see the data to only authorized individuals
- We do not store physical copies of personal data
- We frequently test the security of our information systems and websites
If you have a concern about the security of your data or you become aware of the vulnerability in our systems, we encourage you to make a responsible disclosure by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we use your information?
We do NOT sell or trade your information with external entities or third parties. We use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide our products and services to you
- Enhance our communications with you as per your interests and requests
- Respond to your questions or feedback
- To send marketing and educational materials about our company and products
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
It is important that the information we have about you is up to date. If your personal information changes during the course of our relationship with you, please update it via login to our products or by writing to us at email@example.com
Your rights and actions you can take
There are certain actions you can take with respect to your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of the below write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These actions include the following:
You have the right to be provided with information about the personal data we have about you and details of how we use it, as well as the right to receive a copy of such personal data.
You have the right to request that we rectify your information if it is incomplete or inaccurate. If your personal data changes, we encourage you to let us know or change the information yourself in your account profile. You can also ask us to update incorrect or incomplete information.
Erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances. We may continue to store your personal data if we are entitled or required to retain it.
Restriction of processing
You can request that we restrict use of your personal data in certain circumstances. There may be situations where we are entitled to continue using your information and/or to refuse your request.
In certain circumstances, you may have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold on you in a commonly used format, so you can pass it to a third party, or, where technically possible, to have us transmit such data directly to a third party. You may have this right if we are using your data based on your consent or our contractual obligations with you and if we are using an automated method to process it.
In certain cases, we use your personal data where it is necessary for our legitimate interests to do so (see section 5 for more information). When this is the case, you have the right to object to us using your personal data in this way. There may be situations where we are entitled to continue processing your personal data and/ or to refuse your request.
Withdrawal of consent
Where we rely upon your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data carried out with your consent before the withdrawal.
Changes to this policy
The information contained in this policy document may change from time to time. For example: The data elements we collect could change or we may enhance the mechanisms we use to protect your information. To reflect these changes, we will update this policy and we encourage our users to review this policy as necessary.
Should you have any questions about the information contained in this policy or regarding your personal information, please get in touch with us.
You can call us at: 001-(630) 277-9470 or you can write to us at: email@example.com